We believe that tax wellness at work makes happier employees. Employers are increasingly offering financial wellness benefit programs to their employees. Taxes at Work™ offers unique value to the workplace, especially during tax season.
Our CPAs designed Taxes at Work™ in 2008 for a single purpose: to bring CPA expertise & convenience of tax season to workplaces in the US and to US citizens working abroad. Our goal is to provide awesome tax service and tax planning to every employee who needs it regardless of where they are located.
Water Street’s Taxes at Work™ team is available to help employees succeed by lessening the burden of one of the most stressful times of the year.
Looking to provide tax wellness at work to help your employees through a stressful tax season? Are your employees struggling to make informed decisions about employee stock options? Our team is fully set up to take on Taxes at Work virtually through our collaborative secure portals.
HR Professionals, here’s why our tax team is the top choice to service employees with Taxes at Work™:
- Our CPAs add significant value to employees with tax issues surrounding stock options, RSUs, ISOs, NSOs, ESPPs as well as strategic tax planning (AMT)
- We specialize in US Expatriate tax filings and foreign national US filing obligations
- Employees are provided our What to Bring List, making the process easier for them to gather the right tax documents
- Our fees are competitive to CPA firms with years of experience
- Adaptability during COVID-19: We offer virtual tax consultations accommodating employees located anywhere across the globe
- Employees have access to our dedicated team of CPAs throughout the year to answer tax questions and handle special projects, such as filing extensions, amending returns, tax planning, addressing IRS notices, etc.
The result? Happier, healthier employees during tax season without stress or worrying about taxes
Get started with Taxes at Work™ at your workplace this tax season!
Questions? Reach out to Didi